Product Marketing Manager, Growth, Google Chrome
Employment Type: Full-Time
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* 6 years of marketing experience.
* Experience with growth or acquisition marketing.
* Experience with growth marketing, with proven track of record of driving adoption, engagement, or retention.
* Excellent analytical and communication skills.
* Entrepreneurial approach, high tolerance for ambiguity.
* Ability to work independently, influence, and communicate across all levels of management in both marketing and cross-functional teams.
* Passion for consumers, with a demonstrated ability to use insights and data to improve the customer experience.
About the job
Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (Google Ads, AdSense, Google Marketing Platform, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across Sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
In this role, you will be responsible for the strategy and execution of Chrome's acquisition programs targeting desktop users, bringing our marketing programs to the next level in impact, creativity, and operational excellence. You'll also drive engagement, retention, while also being in charge of paid media campaigns. You will be responsible for our owned and operated outreach, Chrome.com as a campaigns destination, as well as contributing to the development of new in-product channels. All of that at a global scale, working closely with your marketing colleagues and the Chrome cross-functional team from all around the world.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
* Lead Chrome's growth programs aimed at desktop users across both paid media and Google's owned and operated channels. Bring existing channels and campaigns to the next level in their impact, experimentation, operational excellence (including responsible budget management with concepts such as incrementally), and global expansion.
* Develop strategies to drive Chrome's retention on desktop, driven by user insights and supported by newly built channels. Partner with product, engineering, and design teams on experiments and full-scale global rollouts.
* Own the impact and measurement tools for Chrome's desktop growth.
* Develop and execute strategy for Chrome.com, as both landing destination for all existing Chrome campaigns and source of information about Chrome and its features for current users.
* Execute global campaigns, own relationships with our regional and local marketing partners.