Quality Manager, Business Transformation & Innovation
Employment Type: Full-Time
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* 7 years of experience with global operations in outsourced business/shared services environment, particularly in customer service roles.
* Experience in data, analytics, and insights to understand customer needs, identify trends, and develop solutions.
* Experience in project management, process optimization, and digital marketing.
* Operations Six Sigma, COPC, and/or LEAN certification.
* Domain expertise in digital marketing, search engine marketing, or Google Ads.
* Knowledge of SQL.
* Strong communication and collaboration skills, track record of ability to influence without authority at all levels, and ability to cultivate strong cross-functional relationships for mutual benefit.
About the job
The gTech gCare Business Transformation and Innovation (BTI) team leads breakthrough transformations that reimagine support. We pursue operational excellence with a differentiated support strategy based on the customer value, complexity, and issue type to address their needs.
As a Quality Manager in BTI, you will work cross-functionally with a wide network of stakeholders, and drive customer experience, quality, and efficiency. You will set up and implement future proof frameworks, processes, and tools to control, monitor, and improve the customer experience.
You will have the opportunity to re-engineer processes to deliver efficiencies and outcomes with a 'technology first' mindset and solve complex problems by applying automation/Machine Learning.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech's role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers' complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out our video.
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary of $133,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
* Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
* Inform and influence strategic tools' roadmaps by collaborating with the relevant cross-functional teams and see them through to execution and impact
* Demonstrate a deep understanding of the managed service provider landscape and quality processes, ability to lead and engage in decision making processes, and influence without authority
* Manage cross-functional, multicultural stakeholders, request and secure support to make efficient decisions, and balance multiple perspectives to assess needs
* Advocate collaborative and influential leadership, challenge the status quo, and lead change with empathy, by comfortably handling crucial, challenging, and difficult conversations respectfully
* Develop data driven and compelling narratives that power gCare leadership quality related decision making