Technical Program Manager III, Cloud Networking
Employment Type: Full-Time
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* 5 years of experience managing projects in software or software based networking.
* 5 years of experience in cloud computing, including experience with transmission control protocol (TCP), internet protocol (IP), network programming, and/or capacity planning.
* 5 years of experience managing cross-functional and/or cross-team projects.
* Experience in network engineering/deployment and supporting product features, services and technologies (e.g., networking protocols, SDN principles, automation in data centers).
* Experience in defining system and/or process requirements, building, integrating, and/or delivering large-scale networking systems and infrastructure.
* Experience with software/cloud applications.
* Experience working with diverse, cross-functional teams composed of both technical and non-technical members.
About the job
Google Cloud Platform is changing the way the world uses cloud computing. You'll unleash your significant talents for program management, mobilizing cross functional teams, delivering solutions for scale and data-driven decision making to refine, launch and take to market solutions that accelerate our customers' success in the cloud.
Behind everything our users see online is the architecture built by the Technical Infrastructure team to keep it running. From developing and maintaining our data centers to building the next generation of Google platforms, we make Google's product portfolio possible. We're proud to be our engineers' engineers and love voiding warranties by taking things apart so we can rebuild them. We keep our networks up and running, ensuring our users have the best and fastest experience possible.
* Manage technology programs, defining milestones and success criteria, resource allocation, and successful on-time delivery.
* Work with core teams to develop and articulate tactical plans and long term strategy for Google's networks, including initiating new programs, managing various programs of work, engaging teams and engineers, and setting the pace for development, deployment, and delivery of networking systems and infrastructure.
* Exercise technical judgment in working with large, cross-functional teams.
* Communicate schedules, priorities, and status to all levels in the company.