Employment Type: Full-Time
Join the Graebel team to build or expand your new career. We provide talent mobility and relocation solutions to Global 1000 firms and their employees. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and believe that happy and fulfilled employees make it happen. They innovate, take ownership of their work, and as a result, take great care of our internal and external clients. We value truth, love and integrity where you help foster an environment of respect, honor, and caring for those that interact with us. If you are ready to make a career move, please get in touch with us. We are looking for exceptional people who want to make a difference in the world.
Corporations contract with Graebel as a trusted supplier for relocating their employees. If a client company would like to move a specific employee from one city to another, our relocation division works with that employee to administer the benefits.
The Relocation Associate assists the Relocation Consultants by performing the following tasks:
* Prepare cost estimates within a custom software program
* Maintain web-based files for each relocating employee within a custom software program
* Extensive phone and e-mail contact with transferees (relocating employees)
* Liaise with other internal departments to process the needs of the transferees
* Expense report auditing
* Maintain contact with suppliers such as real estate agents, inspection agencies, title companies, household goods moving providers, etc. to help facilitate relocations
* Assist with escalation resolution both internally and externally
* Other duties as required
The needs of the business can vary depending on the time of the year, and summer is the busiest season. There are peaks of heavy volume throughout the year, and the Relocation Associate must be able to accommodate the amount of work that is required. This may require overtime throughout the year.
* Outstanding customer service skills
* Strong organization, time management, and problem-solving abilities
* Ability to work both independently and on a team
* 1-3 years of general office experience
* Relocation or Real Estate experience is extremely useful
* Proficient on the phone and Microsoft Outlook
Anticipated Salary and Benefits Summary - $18.00-$18.50 an hour. Comprehensive benefits package that includes: 401(k), health insurance (medical, dental, vision), Employee assistance program, paid time off based on years of service, paid holidays per year, life insurance and disability coverage
Graebel Companies, Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet