Maintenance/ Handyman/ Lead- Jersey City, NJ
Employment Type: Full-Time
Maintenance/Handyman/Lead in Jersey City, New Jersey:
Guardian Service Industries Inc. is looking for a qualified employee to fill one full time position at one of its New Jersey locations in Jersey City.
* At least 3 years of Handyman/Maintenance/Lead experience in a service organization
* Knowledge of all basic hand tools
* Experience in basic plumbing, electrical, lighting, door lock repairs, and painting/wall repair.
* Knowledge of small electrical power tools (hand drills, sanders, saws, etc.)
* Valid drivers license is a must
* Ability to communicate with operations manager, and property manager
* Bilingual is a plus
* Perform weekly work orders at site
* Keep all eight compactor rooms at the site clean and free of trash
* Move trash to dumpsters daily for pickup
* There will be daily driving at the property with a vehicle supplied by the client
* Some porter work will be necessary
A detailed scope of work, shift hours, and days will be discussed during the interview process.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Guardian Service Industries is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, citizenship, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Guardian Service Industries is committed to integrity, excellence, and diversity among its employees.