MD/DO Inpatient Psychiatry
Employment Type: Full-Time
Gundersen Health System is seeking a BC/BE Inpatient Psychiatrist to join our Behavioral Medicine Department!
Gundersen Behavioral Health
* 34 bed Inpatient Behavioral Health Unit
* ECT and TMS
* Competitive Salary, Loan Forgiveness, and Exceptional Benefits
* Highly collaborative team includes 12 Adult Psychiatrists, 4 Child Psychiatrists, 12 Psychologists, 5 Psychiatric NPs, Addictionologists and a host of Master's prepared Therapists and Counselors
* An innovative academic environment in partnership with the University of Wisconsin Medical School means you can enjoy the best of practicing in an academic medical center - teaching and research - in addition to patient care
* Integrated, Regional Health System employing over 900 clinicians, and serving over 650,000 lives
* Our environmental sustainability program contributes to improving the health of our communities by using clean energy!
* Extend Love + Medicine beyond our walls through volunteer work in our local and global communities with Global Partners
Gundersen is an award winning, physician-led, integrated healthcare system employing nearly 900 Clinicians. Our mission is to distinguish ourselves through excellence in patient care, education, research and improved health in the communities we serve. A rewarding practice and excellent quality of life awaits.
La Crosse is a historic, vibrant city nestled between bluffs and the legendary Mississippi River. La Crosse boasts some of the best outdoor recreation, excellent schools including three universities, affordable housing in safe neighborhoods, an endless variety of live entertainment and breathtaking beauty, making this a great place to call home.
Please contact Brent Wood, Medical Staff Recruitment
Equal Opportunity Employer