Employment Type: Full-Time
What you'll do...
* These skills are acquired through the completion of a high school diploma or equivalent.
* Additional coursework in accounting or business-related studies is preferred.
* These skills are typically acquired through one year of experience in bookkeeping and accounting concepts such as accounts payable and receivable, and the creation of journal entries in a general ledger and six months experience with basic office procedures are required.
* Ability to work independently Analytical and detail oriented, with the ability to be creative
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
* Strong organizational and prioritizing skills are essential
* Good verbal and written communication skills required.
* Ability to effectively work under strict deadlines, while organizing multiple projects
* Demonstrated knowledge of applicable local, state, and federal wage and hour laws.
* Demonstrated understanding of the applicable bookkeeping software application and computer system.
* Special Requirements Specific to Job PC data entry and 10-key calculator skills are required.
* Knowledge of the client's bookkeeping/payroll software in order to effectively maintain financial records.