Hospitality Aide at Nursing and Rehab in Brick - SOURCING REQ
Employment Type: Full-Time
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
The Hospitality Aide functions in compliance with facilities policy and procedures by demonstrating ability to recognize and appropriately respond to situations and issues that require communications or interaction with other departments.
A day in the life of a Hospitality Aide at Hackensack Meridian Health Nursing and Rehab can be described as follows:
* Performs varied tasks in order to maintain orderly, sanitary and attractive environment of care within the facility:
* Make Beds
* Pass water
* Pass trays
* Pass out snacks
* Maintain clean/clutter free room
* Assist with Recreation Programs
* Works with other staff to ensure needs are met
* High School Diploma or GED is preferred
* As a condition of employment, must take the 8 hour temporary Provisional Nursing Assistant Course
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!