Lead Master Esthetician
Employment Type: Full-Time
We are in search of a Lead Esthetician looking for a long term role in a fast paced growing company. We have grown from 1 to over 100 employees in the last 5 years! We provide a great and rewarding environment. Quality training with the industry leading supplies and manufactures.
Hand & Stone provides high quality, result driven facial services delivered in a beautiful environment. Our menu has expanded to include the latest advancements in skin care including LED Skin Phototherapy, NuFACE microcurrent, as well as microdermabrasion and chemical peels. Our Estheticians love the opportunity to build a treatment plan for their clients that may incorporate one or more of these progressive treatment options. Professionals have the ability to build repeat business fairly quickly with our membership model.
COMPANY OVERVIEW. As a therapist there are many different opportunities at the moment. The reason I recommend you consider us is that as the owner one of my main goals is to provide an amazing work environment with wonderful benefits medical, dental, vision, retirement, paid vacation and many more. Most businesses pride themselves on their annual sales and profit. We pride ourselves on staff tenure and job satisfaction. Many of our amazing therapists have been with us from the beginning over five years and counting. We own multiple locations of an amazing concept so that we can offer these benefits. We continue to grow and open additional locations to make sure we can offer great career opportunities!
* Overseeing and managing the Esthetics Department
* Responsible for achieving all Esthetics and Retail Sales Goals as outlined by Spa Management.
* Train, monitor and coach performance of Estheticians and Sales Associates on Esthetics business and sales specifics.
* Responsible for monitoring professional and retail product inventory and supply usage
* Providing excellent service to members and guests by performing top level services
* This position is a full time position expected to work 30 - 35 hours weekly at the spa including one weekend day a week and an evening shift.
* Participating in offered training programs, conferences and other opportunities for professional growth
* Assist in planning events
* Meet monthly with the Spa Manager and/or Owner
* Meet biweekly with the Esthetics staff
* Monthly email correspondence to the esthetics team to review prior month's performance highlights and action plan for the month ahead.
* Quarterly Licensed Esthetician evaluations
* Strong retail and sales upgrade record
* Experienced Esthetician with previous experience performing facials, microdermabrasion, waxing and other skin care services.
* Must carry liability insurance
* Knowledge and understanding of all spa services and product lines as it relates to Estheticians
* Previous training experience preferred.
* Competitive base salary plus commissions.
* Medical, Dental, Vision
* Ongoing PAID training working with industry leading suppliers and manufactures.
Compensation: $50 to $60 an hour
At Hand and Stone, Opportunity Knocks.
Over 450 locations open across the U.S.
We have opportunities for Massage Therapists, Estheticians, Spa Managers and Spa Associates at all stages of their careers. Full Time, Part Time…we can provide the perfect fit with FLEXIBLE schedules.
Hand & Stone's focus is on creating an experience that exceeds our guests' expectations. We treat every guest & employee with respect. We know if you have happy employees, you will have happy clients. Become part of the team and you'll see that for yourself.