Licensed Massage Therapist
Employment Type: Full-Time
Are you looking for a dynamic working environment with lots of perks? Then look no further because Hand and Stone wants to talk to you!!
We are in search of Massage Therapists looking for a long-term role in a stable and positive environment. You are a critical link in ensuring that our customers' experience in our spa is nothing other than OUTSTANDING!
* Proficiency in Swedish and Deep Tissue
* Treat clients in a professional caring manner
* Develop and propose client treatment plans unique to their individual needs
* Provide clients with guidance and information about the benefits of massage as an integral part of their overall wellness program
* Maintain detailed treatment records
What we Offer:
* Health Insurance
* Competitive compensation and generous bonuses
* Flexible schedules
* Growth opportunities
* Convenient location
* Established book of business
* All supplies provided
* Free Training/Continuing Education
* Must comply with local and state licensing laws and regulations
* Strong team player
* Excellent customer service skills and work ethic
* Able to work flexible days and hours
* Professional manner, discretion and appearance
At Hand and Stone, Opportunity Knocks.
Over 450 locations open across the U.S.
We have opportunities for Massage Therapists, Estheticians, Spa Managers and Spa Associates at all stages of their careers. Full Time, Part Time…we can provide the perfect fit with FLEXIBLE schedules.
Hand & Stone's focus is on creating an experience that exceeds our guests' expectations. We treat every guest & employee with respect. We know if you have happy employees, you will have happy clients. Become part of the team and you'll see that for yourself.