Manager of Therapy Services
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Therapy Services Manager is responsible for the supervision and oversight of masters-level Therapists and Interns. Responsible for program development and oversight pertaining to the provision of therapeutic services at The CAC.
Job, Duties, and Responsibilities:
* Understands the needs of the members of The CAC's Multidisciplinary Team and develops the therapeutic response, as appropriate.
* Receives, reviews, and assigns all therapy referrals.
* Provides individual therapy, family therapy, and group therapy to child sexual abuse survivors and their families.
* Supervises Master's level therapists and interns.
* Ensures appropriate documentation and provision of services by staff and sub-contractors on all clients and responds to audit requests.
* Oversees and coordinates master's Level training opportunities in the division and acts as a liaison between The CAC and academic Institutions.
* Provides direct clinical services to child sexual abuse survivors and their families.
Harris County is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you need special services or accommodations, please call (713) 274-5445 or email ADACoordinator@bmd.hctx.net
* Masters Degree in a Mental Health-related field, and
* Five (5) years of experience working with abused/trauma populations, and
* Two (2) years of experience in a supervisory role, and
* Board Approved Supervisor:
* Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
* Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
* or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Must possess knowledge of the dynamics of child sexual abuse, knowledge of trauma, knowledge of child development, and knowledge of crisis intervention techniques.
* Able to function on a multidisciplinary team and supervise a variety of professionals under the stress of trauma work.
* Ability to engage children and families of all ages, ethnicities, genders, and socioeconomic backgrounds.
* Must have the ability to communicate well orally and in writing.
NOTE: Qualifying education, experience, knowledge, and skills must be documented on your job application. You may attach a resume to the application as supporting documentation; butONLY information stated on the application will be used for consideration. 'See Resume' will not be accepted for qualifications.
* In-depth knowledge and/or training regarding evidence-based/trauma-informed therapies.
* Bilingual English/Spanish.
HOURS: 40 Hours Per Week / Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
To Include Late Nights and Weekends
SALARY: $32.24 - $46.04
Depends on Qualifications
Employment is contingent on passing a CPS and Criminal Background Check EVerify conducted upon employment.
Due to a high volume of applications positions may close prior to the advertised closing date or at the discretion of the Hiring Department.