Client Services Intern
Employment Type: Full-Time
Haymarket Media, Inc. is seeking a Client Services Intern to join the PRI Healthcare Solutions team. This position will likely be remote due to the COVID-19 pandemic; however, if our offices reopen, the role will be located in our Paramus, NJ office.
The Client Services intern will be expected to assist in the management of 1-2 long term projects for the duration of the summer. This position will require collaboration across multiple departments, proactive planning, and efficient time management skills.
This eight-week summer internship program will run from June 14, 2021 to August 6, 2021. This is a paid, full-time internship and is not for college credit.
* Prepare client-facing program timelines (i.e. indicating kick off, MLR review, and project completion dates)
* Create 'cheat sheet' document, briefly describing the capabilities and products that PRI offers
* Write diligent recap notes for both internal and client meetings, and circulate to appropriate team members for review
* Keep Workfront timelines up-to-date and current across programs, (i.e. inputting routing task due dates)
* Perform other administrative tasks in support of Client Services, as needed
Skills and Requirements:
* The ideal candidate should be comfortable working in a fast paced environment with an excitement to learn about the medical communications industry.
* Candidate must be currently enrolled in an accredited college/university and be at least a rising junior (not for college credit)
* Working towards a degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, Advertising or related field
* Strong computer skills (google applications)
* Able to learn quickly and thrive in a fast paced environment
* Excellent communication and writing skills
* Team player
* Must provide own housing and transportation to and from work, if applicable
* Please provide a cover letter in order to be considered
About PRI HS
PRI Healthcare Solutions is the medical communications division of Haymarket Media, a global communications company. We build long-term, trusting partnerships with our clients in the pharmaceutical industry to deliver programs that are professionally developed, appropriately targeted, and flawlessly executed. We are experienced and accomplished in reaching all healthcare disciplines and in delivering content to them in the format they prefer-print, live, web-based, and mobile. The campaigns we create range from prelaunch stage-setting to new product launches to 'sustainability' initiatives on behalf of mature products facing new competition. We have extensive experience in creating and sustaining Advisory Boards of top-level experts in a wide variety of therapeutic areas, in primary as well as specialty care; writing and editing slide decks; and conducting speaker training meetings for key opinion leaders and key product influencers in both live and web-based formats.
Our goal is to deliver timely, clinically relevant, scientifically rigorous educational messages in a way that promotes well-informed medical decision making. Our clients enjoy the strategic advantage that comes from our connection to Haymarket's growing family of medical brands. These well-recognized and respected brands offer audience insight and effective distribution channels to over 2 million healthcare professionals.
Haymarket has its heart and soul in publishing and media. Since the company was founded half a century ago, Haymarket has always prided itself on being a highly creative business, with an unrelenting focus on the quality of the products and the people. The philosophy has always been quite simple: only by having the highest quality individuals can you produce the highest quality products, combining the best in content, design, production and customer services. Globalization is opening up the world further and provides many opportunities for growth. Haymarket has offices around the world and many of the titles are now truly global brands. Haymarket serves a broad spread of business markets, from marketing to medicine to technology along with exhibitions and live events. Predicting the shape of the business in 3, 5, or 10 years is almost impossible; and the unpredictability is part of the appeal. Haymarket aims to be the perfect company to work with or for - we have the processes and attitude that ensure quality and consistency, and an entrepreneurial spirit that makes every day rewarding.
An equal opportunity employer, Haymarket Media does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other protected category recognized by state, federal, or local laws.