Insurance Follow Up Team Lead
Employment Type: Full-Time
SHIFT: Work From Home
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as an Insurance Follow-Up Team Lead.
Our employees come first. We provide a total compensation package to make sure your needs are met. Choose the medical coverage package that best suits you. Look after your loved ones while still getting paid with our Paid Family Leave. Plan for your future with our matching 401k or opt-in for several other benefits including tuition assistance, student loan repayment, family and medical flex spending accounts, life insurance, and identity theft protection.
Parallon is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious individual like you to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
As an Insurance Follow-Up Team Lead, you will assist the manager by giving staff day-to-day direction in performing daily responsibilities.
What you will do in this role:
* Perform Client Representative Activities based on production quotas. Fully capable of meeting quotas.
* Work with Manager to ensure the staff is capable of handling current production goals within department(s).
* Assist in training new staff by demonstrating sound claims processing and collections practices, participating in role plays, monitoring new hire calls and providing feedback. Provide feedback to Supervisor on new hire progress, surfacing issues or other actions that should be taken to improve/maintain success.
* Provide first level help to staff by answering questions, reviewing policies or procedures, participating in client calls, addressing escalated issues, researching customer accounts or providing feedback to staff.
* Participate in weekly monitoring sessions with Manager and staff members as assigned.
* Perform weekly QA audits in each company. Achieve and maintain acceptable scores and functions as outlined in the QA program. set schedule. Forms will be completed and turned in within required timelines.
* Provide feedback to Manager on staff performance.
* Maintain a working inventory of accounts equal to 75% of the volume a normal reps inventory would carry. Also manage a queue of problem accounts and make follow-up calls or provide other supervisory resolution action as needed. Monthly fee goals will be adjusted to account for the 25% of a Team Leads time spent off of their collection desk supporting their staff members.
* Prepare daily and weekly reports as needed as to the status of the MTD production quotas.
* Conduct weekly Rap sessions with staff members and provide updates to the Manager regarding issues discussed.
* Minimum of year of related experience preferred
* High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Parallon is an industry leader in revenue cycle services. We partner with over 650 hospitals and 2,400 physician practices nation-wide. Our parent company, HCA Healthcare has been named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere and is ranked in the Fortune 100.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.