Pre Registration Representative
Employment Type: Full-Time
SHIFT: Work From Home
Schedule Options Include: Day Shift Monday - Friday and Saturday - Wednesday
Bilingual Spanish speaking is a plus!
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with HCA Healthcare today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We are committed to providing our colleagues with the support they need. We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
* Student Loan Repayment Program
* Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
* Moving, mortgage, and real estate assistance
* 100% matching 401k based on years of service
* Identity Theft Protection discounts
* Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
* Adoption Assistance
* Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. Come be a part of the change!
We are seeking an Pre Registration Representative for our center to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
The Pre Registration Representative works with our Shared Service Center to ensure all insurance documentation is acquired for patients that have pre-registered for their appointments.
In this role you will:
* Perform pre-registration and insurance verification prior to date of service
* Follow scripted benefits verification and pre-certification format and record responses
* Assign Insurance Plans (IPlan's) accurately
* Perform electronic insurance eligibility confirmation when applicable and document results
* Complete Medicare Secondary Payor Questionnaire as applicable for retention in imaging
* Calculate patient cost share and be prepared to collect via phone or make payment arrangement and instruct patient on where to present at time of appointment
* Contact patient via phone to confirm or obtain missing demographic information
* High school diploma or GED preferred
* One year of related experience required
Parallon is an industry leader in revenue cycle services. We partner with over 650 hospitals and 2,400 physician practices nation-wide. Our parent company, HCA Healthcare has been consistently named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere and is ranked in the Fortune 100. We are dedicated to ensuring our patients have the best experience even after they leave our facilities.
HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.