Registered Nurse Surgical Services Liaison
Employment Type: Full-Time
SHIFT: No Weekends
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Patient Liaison RN today with Menorah Medical Center.
At MMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
* Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
* Student Loan Forgiveness
* Paid Personal Leave
* 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
* Identity Theft Protection discounts.
* Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
* Adoption Assistance
* Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Registered Nurse like you to be a part of our team.
The Life of an HCA Nurse
About this unit:
* Team work!! The culture that surrounds us in this unit is not only one of great patient care, but the feeling of true support by those who work beside you.
* Supportive nurse leaders, experienced Charge RNs & exceptional physician support.
* The focus of this position is CUSTOMER SERVICE. The nurse must have great communication skills, must know available resources and how to access them.
* Will be able to problem solve daily.
* Will interact with multi departments.
* Is self-motivated, flexible, and present in a calm empathetic manner to patients and staff.
* Is able to communicate with physicians regarding patient and family issues.
* Should be able to function in the Surgery/Perioperative area to facilitate patient flow.
What Qualifications You Will Need:
* Education: Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with an Associate Degree Nursing, Diploma, or BSN. Knowledge of AORN Standards/Recommended Practices. Knowledge of PNDS (Perioperative Nursing Data Sets) a plus.
* Licensure/Certifications: Current RN License from the Kansas State Board of Nursing required. BLS from American Heart Association required upon hire. CNOR and/or specialty certification preferred.
* Experience: 2 years prior Surgery or perioperative experience required.
* Experience in circulating and scrubbing preferred.
Menorah Medical Center, a 155+ bed, acute care hospital located on the corner of 119th and Nall in Overland Park, serves our community's healthcare needs by providing compassionate care and some of the most advanced treatment options available in the Kansas City area. MMC has a comprehensive medical staff with more than 600 physicians who offer exceptional experiences and extraordinary medicine for adults, newborns, children and teens.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our RN Liaison opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.