Telemetry Monitor Tech
Employment Type: Full-Time
SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Telemetry Monitor Tech
Medical City Dallas
Full Time, Days
At Medical City Dallas, we care like family.
Just as a family does, we pull together to care for, support, and celebrate with patients and each other. Are you looking for an employer with many different career options and a people-focused culture? You've come to the right place.
The Telemetry Monitor Tech provides high quality, patient-centered care:
* Monitor, interpret and report data from telemetry monitor systems
* Recognize rhythms with the potential to alter the patient's physiology and report to licensed staff immediately
* Document rhythm status per routine, for all changes and upon request during emergent patient interventions
* Report changes in pulse oximetry data to appropriate licensed personnel
* Follow procedure for application to patient and troubleshooting monitoring equipment
* Perform clerical, technical and communication functions as directed by the licensed staff
* Act as a unit receptionist, answering phone and page system
* Maintain stock supplies for monitoring area
* Maintain a safe work environment
* Initiate Basic Life Support when necessary
We operate as an 801-bed tertiary care center, and we hope from the moment you walk through our doors, you will notice the Medical City Dallas difference. Our staff is passionate about their work and committed to providing excellent patient care. This has allowed Medical City Dallas to become a place where healing, compassion, humanity and simple kindness are celebrated daily.
We offer an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and growth opportunities. Our benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, student loan repayment and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
* Certified as a telemetry technician by recognized program or equivalent work experience.
* AHA or ARC Basic Life support (BLS)
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.