Captive Markets Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
Under supervision, will complete daily tasks related to the operations required to successfully service current captives at renewal and during the policy period, as well as provide new business opportunities with operational excellence.
The Captive Markets Analyst (CMA) is responsible for accomplishing the following assignments. These assignments are varied in nature.
RFP Inbox/Proposal Management
* CMA will manage the captive RFP Inbox and work with underwriting in all regions to ensure new business opportunities are offered correctly and within agreed upon time constraints.
* CMA will produce Captive Breakdowns and once approved send to captive producer along with stop loss pricing.
* CMA will work with Captive and Regional Sales team to maintain updated proposal logs and reports.
* CMA will input data monthly into reporting templates of all current captives, as well as working with Captive Senior Account Executive on customization by captive.
* CMA will send approved reports to captive producers by the 15th of each month.
* CMA will work with premium accounting and captive producers to make them aware of late premium.
* CMA will work closely with Policy Admin in order to ensure all captive clients provide needed information and receive their policies in a reasonable time frame.
* CMA will provide all necessary documentation to Policy department in accordance with procedure.
* Follow work plans, established timelines, and pre-defined goals for assigned work.
* Meet commitments on deadlines.
* Communicate activities, results, and observations with employees and management as appropriate.
* Identify areas for improvement in existing business practices.
* Perform work thoroughly in a cost-efficient manner and at a high productivity level.
Business Controls and Policies
* Comply with all corporate policies and procedures.
* Report any breakdowns in controls to management.
* Conduct all activities in a safe manner.
* No people management responsibility.
Position Knowledge, Skills, and Requirements:
* Bachelor's degree, or the equivalent education and/or experience
* Minimum of two years of relevant and progressive professional experience
* Possess and have ability to apply knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures.
* Solid written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on confidentiality, tact, and diplomacy.
* Advanced organizational and analytical skills; demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Knowledgeable of industry changes, legal updates, and technical developments related to applicable area of the Company's business to proactively respond to changing business environment
* Intermediate proficiency and experience using Microsoft Office package (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word)