Washington RN Seasonal Travel Assignments - All Specialties
Compensation: $79,810.00 - $112,530.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
Job Description:Travel Nurses Needed - All RN SpecialtiesWashington Hospitals posting their staffing needs
Would you like to spend the fall / winter.? The Hospitals have already started posting the available seasonal travel assignments with the HCEN Network of staffing agencies. Submit your information request today and get your choice of great locations before they are gone.Where would you like to go
The Travel Nurse Season is here and it shows
- Spend the winter in the warmth of Florida, Virgin Islands, Arizona, Hawaii, Southern California or many others.
- Spend the winter in the beautiful states of Colorado, Utah, Vermont.
- So many great options today's travel nurse has to choose from
For the past 5 years, thousands of Nurses just like you
- Interested in locating that perfect RN Travel Assignment Job?
- Looking for great compensation as well as leading benefits packages?
have utilized the sites of HealthCare Employment Network
to explore a career as a Traveling Registered Nurse. Requested Nursing Specialties
Cardiac Cath Lab Labor & Delivery Pediatrics PCU - Stepdown Telemetry Maternal-Newborn Emergency Department Medical-Surgical ICU - Critical Care Intensive Care Newborn Nursery CVICU - Cardio-Vascular Intensive Care Oncology NICU - Neonatal Intensive Care General Surgery PICU - Pediatric Intensive Care CVOR General Surgery SICU - Surgical Intensive Care OR - RN First Assistant MICU - Medical Intensive Care Outpatient Pre/Post Surgery Neuro - Intensive Care Pediatric Surgery Trauma - Intensive Care PACU Veteran Traveler or researching your first assignment options, You are in the right place. Complete the More Information Request
and let the staffing agencies come to you. ASAP starts. Numerous 8,13 & 26 week
travel assignments available.
Have a question, please do not hesitate to call us at 855-###-####
or utilize our Live Chat option, we are here for you.Job Requirements:
Tired of always being asked to complete a lengthy application? We can appreacite that, we have been in your shoes as past 'Travelers' Get the information you need from the
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- Minimum of two years recent experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
Nation's Top Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short
'More Information Request'
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.