Associate Supplier Management Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job ID: SL-1045081
As the health care industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable health care for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
Job Purpose: This position is responsible for the ongoing delivery of supplier management activities to govern suppliers. Functional responsibilities to support the supplier management framework include; intake management, performance management and relationship management. Partner with internal business areas and suppliers to ensure business expectations and contractual obligations are met through metrics and KPI maintenance.
* Bachelors degree
* Knowledge of managing contracts, customer relationships and suppliers.
* Ability to support projects, manage time effectively, and prioritize.
* Ability to grasp and simplify concepts/processes toward tangible results.
* Ability to manage relationships and communicate effectively and professionally with co-workers, leaders, customers, etc.
* Analytical thinking and problem solving.
* Adaptability/ability to manage change.
* Teamwork and collaboration.
* Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology and/or Health Care Management.
* Masters in Business Administration or Health Care Management.
* Advanced education or certifications in Supplier Management, Health Care Management, etc.
* Prior experience in Information Technology, Health Care Management, Customer Service, Relationship Management, Government, Insurance, and/or Healthcare.
* Knowledgeable in quality methodologies; Lean and/or Six Sigma philosophies, tools, and techniques.
* Knowledge of Contract Financial Management practices including invoice tracking and budget analysis.
* Knowledge of procurement technologies.
* Knowledge of foundational IT systems, solutions, and capabilities.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Naperville