Developer - Talend Admin
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job ID: KD-1044604
Job Purpose: This position is responsible for developing, integrating, testing, and maintaining existing and new Talend applications; knowing one or more programming languages; knowing one or more development methodologies / delivery models.
Required Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor Degree and 4 years Information Technology experience OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 6 year Information Technology experience OR 8 years Information Technology experience.
* Possess ability to sit and perform computer entry for entire work shift, as required.
* Possess ability to manage workload, manage multiple priorities, and manage conflicts with customers/employees/managers, as applicable.
* Experience in traditional app languages ( Perl / C).
* Experience in scripting languages (BASH / PERL / PYTHON / RUBY).
* Experience in application / product feature design.
* Experience in integration technologies (Tibco/Informatica/CAS).
* Experience in mobile technologies (Java / HTML5).
* Experience in service oriented architecture (SOA).
* Experience in web technologies (HTML/CSS/Java/ASP.Net/PHP/Ruby/C).
* Experience in cloud computing technologies (SaaS / IaaS / PaaS).
* Experience in application configuration.
* Rapid prototyping.
* SDLC Methodology (Agile / Scrum / Iterative Development).
* System performance management.
* Systems change / configuration management.
* Business requirements management.
* Problem solving /analytical thinking.
* Creative thinking.
* Ability to execute.
* Travel availability up to 20.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* Experience in Talend Administrative Center (TAC) / Talend Management Console (TMC)
* Proficiency using Talend in an Azure environment
* Experience supporting end-to-end integration of Talend and the CI/CD pipeline process with enterprise tools such as GitHub, Nexus, Jenkins, and UrbanCode Deploy (UCD)
* Experience deploying, maintaining and monitoring Talend edge nodes.
* Experience providing support to Talend developers on Talend Studio
* Experience supporting Talend upgrades
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Expertise Information Technology Job Type All Location IL - Chicago