Health Data Exchange Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job ID: BDP-1040353
The Health Data Exchange Analyst will be part of an important large scale initiative to advance healthcare interoperability and strengthen collaboration in order to improve patient care. This position is responsible for meaningful work involving the adoption, operations and/or delivery of capabilities needed to support and expand Health Data Exchange. Responsibilities will include: fostering strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders; addressing issues / risk from stakeholders; coordinating comprehensive solutions; and proactively identifying improvements to health data exchange capability delivery.
REQUIRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
* Bachelor's Degree and 2 years Information Technology experience OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 4 year Information Technology experience OR 6 years Information Technology experience.
* Knowledge of system architecture and application portfolio.
* Knowledge of requirements management and/or prototyping (ALM, Jira, RallyDev, Balsamiq, iRise).
* Ability to simplify & standardize complex concepts and/or processes.
* Business acumen.
* Project management skills.
* Requirements definition and management.
* SDLC, Iterative, Agile, OWF, and /or Scrum development.
* Problem solving and/or analytical thinking.
* Possess ability to manage workload and manage multiple priorities, as applicable.
* Written and verbal communications.
* Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Business, Data Analytics, Engineering, Health Information Management, Healthcare Administration, IT/Computer Science or a related analytic field
* Knowledge of EHR/EMR Systems (Epic, Athena Health, Allscripts, Cerner, NextGen etc.) or HIE/health data exchange standards, clinical data sets and/or interoperability in healthcare.
* Knowledge of terminology and concepts used in the healthcare and health insurance industry or familiarity with business intelligence, data analytics, data warehousing, informatics or other information technology.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Expertise Analytics & Reporting, Data Science Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Richardson, IL - Chicago