CNA/PCA/Med Tech - ALL SHIFTS
Employment Type: Full-Time
HHHunt's Spring Arbor Senior Living is seeking qualified CNAs/PCA and Med Techs to join our team on ALL SHIFTS. As we continue to live through the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic, our commitment to our team member's safety is our top priority. We have the highest safety protocols in place to protect both our teams and our residents. We are looking for passionate, caring people who want to make a difference in the lives of our residents. Come join our amazing care team! We are looking for compassionate, dedicated people who want to make a difference in the lives of our residents. Work with us here at Spring Arbor of Cary.
Personal Care, Nursing and Service Functions
* Assist residents with activities of daily living (ADLs), including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, positioning, transfer, mobility and incontinence care
* Prepare residents for meals, snacks and activities
* Assist residents in dining room including serving meals and clearing tables
* Respond to resident emergency call system
* Observe, document, and report to RCD or their designee any changes in residents' condition
* Communicate with residents and family members in a polite, professional manner
* Maintain required resident care documentation per State regulations and HHHunt Policies and Procedures
* Transport residents when required
Light Cleaning Functions
* Assist housekeeping in maintaining resident rooms, offices and common areas ensuring rooms are safe, comfortable, attractive and orderly.
* Assist with laundry when needed
* Assist with answering telephones in accordance with HHHunt procedures
* Assist coworkers with other duties as needed
* Perform other related duties as assigned by his/her supervisor
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
* Pleasant, friendly, and helpful at all times ensuring proper and timely service
* Ability to demonstrate a positive attitude at all times
* Ability to remain calm under stressful conditions
* Ability to exercise confidentiality in compliance with HIPAA guidelines
* Well groomed and ability to follow dress requirements
* High School diploma or equivalent required
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* Experience in a healthcare, hospitality, or service environment preferred
* CNA certification preferred, Personal Care Assistant (PCA) certificate may be accepted
* Must have and maintain CPR and First Aid certifications.
* Must have and maintain certifications and state licensure requirements
* Ability to work in an environment conducive to caring for seniors without posing a substantial safety or health threat to self or others
* Ability to work well with others and promote a team environment
While other companies just build places to live, at HHHunt we build a better way of life. HHHunt has continued to build on its successes and is now a recognized leader in senior living with communities throughout Virginia, North Carolina, and Maryland. It is HHHunt's mission to improve the world and how people live by creating meaningful experiences and places of great distinction.
HHHunt offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, great growth potential and an excellent work environment. HHHunt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.