What are we looking for?
A team-first attitude!
To fulfill this role successfully, you'll need to possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Ability to perform multi-task assignments.
- Flexibility to work during different shifts.
- Ability to communicate (oral and written) with team members and guests.
- 1+ year self-inspecting experience
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
What will it be like to be a Team Member.....
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company's success are our Team Members. We offer a fantastic benefit package to our full-time Team Members that include medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan, Paid Time Off (PTO) program and outstanding travel benefits.
Don’t wait! Apply Today.