CMMS Manufacturing Engineer
Compensation: $88,470.00 - $136,500.00 /year *
HON and Allsteel, industry leaders in workplace furnishings, are in search of a CMMS Manufacturing Engineer to our Leveraged Furniture Operations (LFO) team in Muscatine, IA!
Some of the essential aspects of the position include:CMMS Responsibilities
- Document and log Maintenance inventory into Asset Essentials for OKS, HSR, Parts Inc, GSO, and CSO
- Establish best practices and standard KPI’s for our Skilled Trades organizations
- Teach and support other Members on their use of Asset Essentials
- Work cross-functionally with operations, supplier, and end users to support current and future functionality of our CMMS solution
- Lead and support RCI events critical to the success of the strategic initiatives and resolution of day-to-day issues.
- Actively engage and participate in all aspects of the team’s objectives.
- Communicate and partner with key stakeholders such as Group Leaders and Skilled Trades Managers.
- Become the Inventory Team manager and subject matter expert for Asset Essentials
- Manage and execute projects efficiently with team members to meet established deadlines
- Provide and maintain a high level of visual management
Team Structure and Dynamics:
- Review daily progress of inventory implementation projects
- Develop and maintain visual metrics to define direction and provide gap to goal analysis supported by actions to improve.
- Support day to day activities performed within Asset Essentials
- What are the day-to-day tasks of this role? Reporting requirements, daily work scheduling, etc.
- Will work as a key member of cross functional teams and must display positive can-do attitude that sets example for others to follow.
- Indirectly supervise a team of 3 inventory specialists and other dedicated plant resources as needed
- Serve as the onsite project manager for the Inventory Implementation Team
- Manage performance and direction of implementation team
- Will encounter resistance to crib organization/change; must be able to overcome this by working with the team members
- Work and data entry into AE is often underestimated by plant leadership. At times it will be difficult to pull plant resources away to assist the team
We look forward to hearing from you!
Why HNI Corporation?
HNI Corporation (NYSE: HNI) is a manufacturer of workplace furnishings and building products, operating under two segments. The workplace furnishings segment is a leading global designer and provider of commercial furnishings, going to market under multiple unique brands. The residential building products segment is the nation’s leading manufacturer and marketer of hearth products, which include a full array of gas, electric, wood, and pellet-burning fireplaces, inserts, stoves, facings, and accessories.
As one of the larger employers in Iowa, HNI Corporation has been ranked by Industry Week magazine as one of the “Top 100 Best Managed Companies in the World”, by Fortune magazine as “The Most Admired Company” in the furniture industry; and named by Chief Executive Magazine as one of the world’s best companies for leadership development.
Leveraged Furniture Operations (LFO) is the branded name for our furniture manufacturing and operations structure. This encompasses all roles in manufacturing, plant engineering, supply chain, distribution and logistics, as well as some roles in finance and accounting, and human resources. By centralizing these key functions, we enhance our efficiencies, reduce costs, and ultimately improve our customer’s experience with HNI! When you accept a role in LFO, you’ll have the opportunity to make a significant impact on both our future and yours with work that matters, empowerment and autonomy, and growth without limits.
We invite you to visit us at www.HNICorp.com for the best visual overview of our organization.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.