Program Manager - Complex Infrastructure Solutions
Employment Type: Full-Time
What We're Looking For
Responsible for the effective and profitable management and delivery of end-to-end PMC services on a program with a program value of <$1B.
Primary Focus Will Include:
Helping win and deliver the following type of projects and programs:
* Emerging Technology
* Complex Infrastructure
* Alternative Delivery
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
* Master's degree
* 15 years combination of a) proven program mgmt. and/or senior PMC role, b) managing or leading a team in successful delivery of PMC projects, c) alternative project delivery experience
What You'll Need
* Acts as the client's agent in delivering PMC services in the areas of strategic planning, alternative delivery, innovative financing, procurement/contract management, risk management, project controls, quality management, construction management, project closeout and acceptance, and operations/maintenance.
* Routinely resolves difficult issues of significant financial impact, assessing and managing risk on behalf of the client.
* Identifies and effectively pursues opportunities to advance HNTB's presence and revenue opportunity, both with current client(s) and more broadly within the PMC market.
* Actively works to build a reputation in the industry and within Program Management, maintaining positive relationships with clients and representing HNTB with local, state and national industry organizations.
* Interacts with senior government or public officials and/or clients on significant program matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
* Responsible for defining staffing needs for the delivery of services, providing direction and oversight to Project Managers, other staff, client staff and subcontractors.
* Has an awareness and understanding of the political environment and sensitivities in which a program is being delivered.
* Able to lead HNTB team in understanding client perspectives and vision of success while keeping staff connected to firm culture and organization.
* Develops a deep understanding of full range of HNTB services and firm-wide resources.
* Participates in the development of client service action plans and client project reviews.
* Carries out other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or related discipline
* 8 years relevant experience
Click here for benefits information: HNTB Total Rewards
Click here to learn more about EOE including disability and vet
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
R-05542 Full Time #CVV #ProgramManagement