Employment Type: Full-Time
This position is eligible for Shift Differential
Shift Hours available:
* 3rd Shift (Monday- Friday from 11:00pm- 7:30am)
* 3rd shift- 3 Day (Thursday - Saturday) from 6:00pm to 7:00 AM
Job Description Summary
* Performs electrical or mechanical troubleshooting to determine problems in non-functioning electro-mechanical equipment used in the manufacturing process.
* Dismantles, adjusts, repairs and assembles equipment according to layout plans, blueprints, operating or repair manuals, rough sketches or drawings.
* Uses test and diagnostic equipment to perform checkouts.
* Rebuilds manufacturing equipment as required. May perform equipment modifications as directed by manufacturing engineers.
* Position is responsible for maintaining, repairing, setup and the changing over of filling, labeling, assembly and packaging equipment.
* Performs, assists with, or coordinates a wide range of operations connected with the installation, removal, repair, alteration and maintenance of all types of mechanical filling, labeling, assembly and packaging equipment.
* Document Maintenance activities using SAP Plant Maintenance system.
* Monitor and update as required various administrative systems including, but not limited to, SAP Learning Solution.
* Completes a wide array of corrective, preventive and predictive maintenance tasks per SOP's. Uses diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions and engineering specifications to facilitate maintenance task completion, including inspecting and repairing pumps, fans, mechanical drives, seals, replacing components, etc.
* Working in a highly regulated cGMP manufacturing facility, performs a wide range of operations connected with the installation, maintenance, monitor, repair, alteration and removal of all types production equipment and machinery, and associated equipment. Provides complete written documentation of work including work orders, PM's, etc.) and maintains cGMP records related to maintenance and repairs.
* Works in a Clean Room environment.
* Completes training requirements as defined in training plan. Provides complete written documentation of work including work orders, PM's, etc. ) and maintains cGMP records related to maintenance and repairs.
* High School Diploma High School Diploma or GED, or related field.
* Typically requires 4 years job related experience in basic maintenance and repair of electrical mechanical and/ or plumbing systems.
* Equivalent combination of education and work experience are acceptable
* 4-6 years of relevant experience in basic Maintenance and repair of electrical mechanical and/ or plumbing systems.
* Technical/trade school specializing in electrical or mechanical systems.
* Experience in basic maintenance and repair of electrical, mechanical and/or plumbing systems.
* Experience, troubleshooting industrial filling and packaging mechanical systems and electrical systems.
* Demonstrated thorough knowledge of general maintenance procedures, or related field
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability and need an accommodation in connection with the on-line application process, please email us at US.Accommodation@roche.com.