BSH Field Service Manager - CT/Long Island
Employment Type: Full-Time
Hologic is seeking a District Service Manager to be based in Long Island, NY or CT. This position will cover both areas.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities
* Responsible for total customer satisfaction and prompt resolution of Hologic equipment problems.
* Audit field engineer activity, verify that all preventative and corrective maintenance actions are performed in a timely fashion, reported to Hologic, and done in accordance with established policies and procedures.
* Coordinate service to customers to ensure efficient use of resources and maximize customer uptime.
* Actively manage and track unused and failed service parts and ensure their timely return.
* Review and analyze district performance measurements, implement corrective action when needed.
* Provide effective guidance to assigned field engineers, set appropriate expectation levels, and inspire others to perform to their maximum potential.
* Ensure all assigned personnel are properly trained and meet regulatory training requirements related to the servicing of Hologic products.
* Manage assigned company assets (tools, test equipment, replacement parts) to ensure they are adequately allocated and properly deployed to minimize expense and maximize efficiency.
* Manage the business for the assigned district with the utilization of trending and tracking reports.
* Analyze data and prepare reports on product service issues
* Provide and/or facilitate on-site and remote support to customers and assigned personnel as required.
* Provide pre- and post-sales support; maintain close working relationships with field sales management and other sales personnel to ensure customer's needs are met.
* Ensure Hologic products are installed per specification, in a professional manner, consistent with customer requirements.
* Manage revenue and control expenses within budgetary guidelines and company expectations.
* Create and implement strategies to increase service revenue and profitability. Work with FEs, and develop programs to increase service revenue (contract, billable, PMs, relo, etc.).
* Ensure compliance to all regulatory requirements and that all aspects of DQSM are understood and adhered to by assigned personnel.
* Convey and support Hologic's Vision, Strategies and Imperatives to team.
* Complete and conduct annual performance appraisals for all assigned personnel.
* Respond to customer inquiries in written form, in person, or via telephone as needed.
* Ensure that all assigned personnel complete and submit all required paperwork and reports accurately and on time.
* Perform other duties and projects as assigned by service management.
* Must be people oriented (coach, motivator, mentor, team builder).
* Ability to work under minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
* Capable of quickly resolving constantly changing work schedules and priorities and handling multiple concurrent tasks.
* Proven ability to supervise remote, field-based personnel.
* Must be flexible, able to maintain composure, communicate professionally, and demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills when dealing with upset customers and assigned personnel.
* Position requires frequent travel and ability to travel on short notice.
* Associates degree, or equivalent, in electronics or a related technical discipline. A degree in business administration or management desirable
* A minimum of 5 years of experience in a service environment working with customers to resolve problems related to x-ray, digital imaging, or related medical diagnostic equipment.
* Must be proficient with Windows software (Word, Excel)
* Strong customer relations and communications skills, both verbal and written. Ability to manage service business and personnel.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to Hologic must have a current executed Hologic Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource Department. In addition, Agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by a Hologic Recruiter. All resumes must be sent to the Hologic Recruiter under these terms or they will not be considered.
Hologic, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer inclusive of disability and veterans.