Employment Type: Full-Time
Our Home Care Team
At HopeHealth Visiting Nurse, our clinicians share a heartfelt commitment to helping patients live safely and independently at home. Join our team, and you'll find:
* No two days are the same. You'll feel professionally rewarded in a clinically exciting environment. Help deliver innovative and cutting-edge specialty services including cardiac, advanced wound care and palliative care programs.
* Your expertise and unique perspective will be valued. In our inclusive work culture, clinicians are free to work autonomously while feeling authentic support from the team.
* A flexible work schedule and generous benefits. Work full-time with some scheduling flexibility designed to maximize work/family life balance. Benefits include competitive compensation package, health care coverage, education reimbursement, an employer-match retirement plan, 10k sign-on and retention bonus.
About This Nursing Position
We are seeking an experienced LPN to visit patients in Rhode Island and bordering towns in Massachusetts. This position is headquartered in Lincoln, RI.
This position is eligible for a $5,000 recruitment and a $5,000 retention bonus.
What will you do?
* Provide direct patient care utilizing state of the art technology and nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate plan of care in collaboration with patient's physician.
* Connect with your patients to see their outcomes first-hand and to see the difference you are making in their lives.
* Communicate regularly with the patient's interdisciplinary care team to ensure the most appropriate care is being provided.
* Teach and educate your patients and their family caregivers appropriate self-care techniques.
What will you bring to the role?
Strong desire to join an organization that is committed to providing patient centered care
* Graduate of an accredited nursing school
* Licensed as an Licensed Practical Nurse in Rhode Island and Massachusetts preferred
* Minimum of 1-2 years of clinical experience
* Excellent assessment, clinical and communication skills
* Experience with wound care, medication management and cardiac care a plus
What are the job benefits?
For your health and security:
* Medical, dental and vision insurance
* Retirement plan with employer contribution
* Pre-tax flexible spending account for healthcare and dependent care
* Disability coverage
* Discounts on voluntary insurance programs
* Life and long-term-disability insurance
* Mileage reimbursement
For your wellbeing:
* Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
* Employee wellbeing initiatives
* A caring culture that supports your wellbeing
* Work only one weekend a month (day off week before and after)
For your career:
* A robust orientation program
* Educational assistance
* HopeHealth Clinical Education Lab (continuing education)
* Reimbursement for certifications
HopeHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer.