Change Management & Measurement Effectiveness Lead
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Organization Effectiveness Lead is responsible for supporting the development and execution of the change management and communication strategy and system transformation optimizing the effectiveness of a company, business unit, or team. The primary focus will be to support the Enterprise Clinical Operating Model (ECOM) roadmap in order to drive adoption, maximize employee engagement and minimize employee resistance. The Organization Effectiveness Lead analyzes the internal structure of the organization and create strategies to maximize employee work output and effectively utilize employee skills
Location: work at home anywhere
Here at Humana, our employees are at the heart of creating and providing positive healthcare experiences for our members. We have an exciting opportunity for a strategic and motivated change management professional to join our Change and Communications team for Enterprise Clinical Operating Model (ECOM). The Change Management Lead is chiefly responsible for the determination of all change management needs to enable the success of the ECOM transformation across the enterprise. This role will be ultimately responsible for developing the strategy for and designing a robust and comprehensive plan to deliver change management interventions and compelling communications for a successful transformation. The Change Management Lead addresses problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial. In this role, the Change Management Lead will be responsible for creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance.
The Change Management Lead is responsible for identifying, understanding, and tracking all expected change impacts as a result of implementing the ECOM clinical operating model to build a comprehensive change management and communications plan. Works across workstreams to accurately identify impacted associate groups, understand the necessary communications needs and interventions to facilitate successful change, and design a campaign to facilitate those needs. Ensures comprehensive change management and communications plan is well-coordinated (keeping the optimal associate experience in mind) and adheres to a well-defined strategy (utilizing leader-led communications and standardized channels to institute discipline and rigor to how information flows across and beyond the program). Uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action regarding plan design, works under minimal supervision, and able to present on behalf of initiative team to a variety of mid- to senior-level audiences. Effective at advising towards and driving decisions on their own as it relates to communications needs and campaigns. Reviews developed communications for accuracy and fulfillment of change needs.
In this role, you'll get to:
* Create and implement change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and address resistance
* Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities
* Assess the change impact and complete change management assessments
* Define and track KPIs to monitor progress of change within a broad range of the organization
* Actively drive a process improvement and innovation culture in line with the organization values, vision and mission
* Identify, analyze, prepare risk mitigation tactics
* Orchestrate change initiatives (e.g., change ambassadors, office hours) across different organizational units
* Integrate change management activities into project plan
* Evaluate and ensure user readiness, and manage stakeholders across all functions
* Support change management at the organizational level, Enterprise Change Management
* Create engagement and communications strategies / plans to ensure all stakeholders are fully aware of impending changes.
* Work with appropriate departments to create coaching plans for enterprise leaders and associates and other key stakeholders.
* Regularly review and assess potential change fatigue across all stakeholders and provide recommendations to address.
* Performs quantitative and qualitative assessment of change success and change adoption.
* Solicits feedback from stakeholders to determine the success of change management activities and ensure that behavioral changes align with strategic objectives.
* Bachelor's degree or comparable in Business Management, Change Management, Communications or any field
* 8 or more years of organizational change management experience working with a structured change management methodology
* 3 or more years of project leadership experience
* Significant experience in both technical change management and organizational change management
* Experience working in project delivery, understanding the balance required to deliver change management within constraints and competing priorities.
* Experience supporting and creating change communications, employee engagement, leadership alignment
* Strong verbal communication and presentation skills required
* Must possess an aptitude for understanding and leveraging technology
* Must be comfortable working in ambiguous environments
* Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
* Masters degree
* Consulting experience
Humana is an organization with careers that change lives-including yours. As an innovator in the fast-paced industry of healthcare, we offer our associates careers that challenge, support and inspire them to use their passion for helping others and to lead their best lives. If you're ready to help people achieve lifelong well-being, and be a part of an organization that is growing and poised to make an impact on the future of healthcare, Humana has the right opportunity for you.
Scheduled Weekly Hours