Conviva Physician Tampa Area
Employment Type: Full-Time
Humana's Primary Care Organization is one of the largest and fastest growing value-based care, senior-focused primary care providers in the country, operating over 175 centers across eight states under two brands: CenterWell & Conviva. Operating as payor-agnostic, wholly owned subsidiary of Humana, our centers put the unique needs of seniors at the center of everything we do. Our clinics offer a team-based care model, where our physicians lead a multi-disciplinary care team supporting patient's physical, emotional, and social wellness.
The Physician serves as a health-care professional and capable of handling a variety of health-related problems. The Physician work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Physician focuses on outpatient medicine, continuity of care, health maintenance, and disease prevention. Keeps a medical history and medical records. Refers the patient to specialists as needed. Begins to influence department's strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
* Bachelor's degree
* 5 or more years of technical experience
* Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
* Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited university
* Prefer Internal Medicine specialty
* Board Certification in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Geriatric Medicine
* This role is considered patient facing and is part of Humana/Senior Bridge's Tuberculosis (TB) screening program. If selected for this role, you will be required to be screened for TB.
* Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
Preferred Bilingual (Spanish/English)
Scheduled Weekly Hours