Mergers & Acquisitions Security Assessor
Employment Type: Full-Time
In this role you'll have the unique opportunity to help Humana assess and integrate acquired companies into the organization. You will work with Humana's technology organization and various internal groups to review and contribute to integration initiatives with available technology including hardware, software, applications and peripherals with the purpose of ensuring that security meets Humana's expectations. The M&A Senior Security assessor reviews acquisition environments of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial. We are looking for someone who is curious, has great attention to detail, is flexible and loves the challenge of helping ensure that we have secure solutions to support our business objectives.
The Senior Systems Engineer develops and/or modifies systems software for use internally, conducts requirements gathering and analysis, writes code using lower-level assembly languages and/or higher-level languages (e.g., C) and translates/compiles into machine language for use on specific hardware, and supports software testing, deployment, and maintenance activities by correcting programming errors and coding software enhancements. Begins to influence department's strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
* 5 - 8 years as a Security or Systems Engineer in support, design, analysis, configuration and maintenance of complex systems network/software solutions, based on a thorough knowledge of systems engineering and/or programming concepts and techniques. Minimum 5 years experience in cyber security.
* Highly Experienced in Systems software or infrastructure engineering is a specialized area of software engineering/programming focused on software that operates/controls computer hardware and provides a platform for running end user applications.
* Comprehensive expertise Includes operating systems, device drivers, utilities, and software
* Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
* We will require full COVID vaccination for this job as we are a healthcare company committed to putting health and safety first for our members, patients, associates and the communities we serve.
* If progressed to offer, you will be required to provide proof of full vaccination or documentation for a medical or religious exemption consideration where allowed by law. Requests for these exemptions should be submitted at least 2 week prior to your scheduled first day of work.
* Bachelor or Master's Degree in Finance, Information Security, or Business
* Knowledge and experience in mergers & acquisitions relative to reviewing various technology systems/controls
* Infrastructure Industry related Certification
* Cloud knowledge or certification
* Security certification (e.g., CISSP, CISA, CCSP, etc.)
Scheduled Weekly Hours