Consulting Manager - EPM, Financial Close
Employment Type: Full-Time
Huron helps its clients drive growth, enhance performance and sustain leadership in the markets they serve. We partner with a number of industries to develop strategies and implement solutions that enable the transformative change our clients need to own their future. Together, we empower clients to navigate financial disruption.
As a leader in technology implementations - from on-premise software to multi-year cloud-based enterprise-wide deployments, we have significant Oracle and Salesforce expertise and are the largest and fastest-growing EPM firm in North America. Our expertise in full-service enterprise performance management (EPM), enterprise resource planning (ERP), business intelligence and analytics, customer relationship management (CRM), and data management services helps drive results and creates a competitive advantage. Huron is a Platinum level member of the Oracle Partner Network (OPN), a Workday Services Partner, and a Gold level consulting partner with Salesforce.com.
You'll deliver technology and analytic solutions that enable organizations to manage and optimize their financial performance, operational efficiency, and client or stakeholder experience.
Join our team as the expert you are now and create your future.
'Managers in the Enterprise Solutions and Analytics practice assist clients with the planning and implementation of Cloud software. In this role, Managers lead members of the team and work in conjunction with other Huron and client team members throughout the entire implementation lifecycle including planning, configuration, design, build, conversion, training, go-live and post-production support. This position requires significant travel.
Managers are responsible to:
* Demonstrate proficiency in the following:
o Project Management methodology
o Identification of business process modifications
o Complex design document creation
o Testing approach for script development and execution
o End-user training development and execution
o Change management design and execution
* Manage multiple project teams simultaneously at disparate locations
* Identify and proactively mitigate project risks
* Foster working relationships with client personnel at all levels
* Facilitate and leads client meetings
* Develop team work plans and coordinates project team activities
* Directs client and consulting resources with day-to-day duties
* Manage client deliverables, project budget, and quality assurance
* Coach and mentors Analysts and Associates
* Actively participate in practice and business development initiatives
* Manage engagement economics including financial forecast, burn rates, and AR
* Develop statement of work and manages change orders'
* At least 5 years' experience with Hyperion Financial Management (HFM), Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud (FCCS), and/or Financial Data Quality Management
* At least 5 years' experience in analyzing requirements, writing functional specifications, conducting tests, troubleshooting issues and interfacing with business users
* Experience with Account Reconciliation Manager (ARM) and/or Account Reconciliation Cloud Service (ARCS) is a plus
* Financial reporting and analysis experience
* Understanding of the financial close cycle and related best practices
* Experience creating consolidated financial statements for public and private companies
* Experience with foreign currency translation and the effect of currency translation on the financial statements
* Prior team management experience, experience managing people (mentoring, delegating, reviewing work, and coaching staff)
* Understanding of joint ventures, direct and indirect ownership structures and equity pickup
* Huron requires a Bachelor's Degree in a field related to this position or equivalent work experience
* Post-pandemic willingness to travel 50% or more
This role may be based anywhere in the United States