Universal Teller I
Employment Type: Full-Time
IBC Bank successes are the result of an aggressive and innovative attitude. The Bank's 'We Do More' philosophy reflects it's dedication to the growth and success of it's employees, customers and communities. IBC bank hires talented, creative and dedicated individuals to help our business succeed. We are a company that values leadership, community engagement and relationship building that leads to a culture of excellence. We are currently seeking to fill positions across all business segments. IBC's focus is to be customer centric and strive to provide excellent customer experience.
705 Teller Operations
The Universal Teller I position is responsible for conducting and processing various types of customer bank transactions while delivering the 'IBC Experience.' This includes providing prompt, efficient and friendly customer service to customers while adhering to bank teller policy and procedure guidelines. This position also requires tellers to maintain a balanced cash drawer and become skilled in the ability to build customer relationship to identify products and services to meet the customer's banking needs.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The statements on this job description are intended to describe the general nature of level of work being performed by incumbents. They are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required by all incumbents.
* Process paying and receiving teller transactions
* Delivering the IBC Experience by providing prompt, efficient and friendly customer service
* Balance and maintain assigned cash box and vault if applicable as well as perform end of day process
* Ensure staff is meeting the service expectation and customer needs
* Participate in product and service initiatives for bank growth
* Operate and maintain all necessary teller equipment
* Balance instant issue cards
* Flexibility to report to work and assist other branches
* Perform other duties as assigned
* Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
* 10 Key
* Cash handling preferred
* Service & sales orientated preferred
* Learning strategies
* Basic mathematics
* Social perceptiveness
* High school graduate or GED equivalent