Watson Health- Simpler Consultant
Employment Type: Full-Time
IBM's Industry Consultants are essential to our clients as they work to reinvent themselves for the future. Join our highly visible and highly skilled team of global consultants as we strive to accelerate sales, deliver client engagements, and build IBM's market eminence. If you are a forward-thinker and a curious intellectual, we welcome you to apply for your next exciting career challenge!
**Your Role and Responsibilities**
- Building internal competencies with the client's Lean core team, enabling the client to build a lasting infrastructure to support their Lean transformation.
- Providing data analytic support and coaching in the collection and analysis of performance data and the tracking of key metrics and financial benefits.
- Supporting the client in the planning, preparation, and implementation of Value Stream Analysis. This includes the ability to identify, collect, analyze, and present data to enable better decision making.
- Completing detailed analytics to support the Rapid Improvement Event teams' pre- and post-event efforts. Teaching core team members on the standard data needed to ensure successful problem solving.
- Supporting assigned clients in the adoption and implementation of improvement ideas into the daily operations and culture of the client site, preventing regression back to prior methods and beliefs.
- Coaching the core team in the benefits tracking process to provide site Leadership/Management the assurance that changes are effective and lasting, includes posting/updating results to the Mission Control Center boards. Updates mission and activity A3's.
- Developing a relationship of trust, confidence, credibility, and commitment to the transformation process, the Simpler Business System®, and the Simpler team partnership.
- Communicating proactively to the Account Leader and/or Senior Consultant any key issues or concerns related to the assignment which may indicate the relationship is at risk.
- Identifying opportunities for helping your clients in other areas, suggesting potential solutions where you and the assigned Account Manager/Senior Consultant can proactively create pull for organic business growth.
- Internally, contributing to the internal improvement of Simpler and the Simpler Business System® by participating on formal internal improvement events and networking with your colleagues.