Employment Type: Full-Time
If you are looking for a way to turn your ambition and people-centric personality into high earnings and set a foundation for a remarkable career path, iMobile is the place for you! Our sales team is core to our customer's affinity for our brand and the success of our company. If you like winning, this is the company for you. You have complete control over your income!
iMobile is a fast growing authorized T-Mobile retailer with a friendly and driven environment. We have store locations across 18 states and employ over 700 employees. We are headquartered in Plainview, New York and have been in business since 2006.
Setting the Stage for Your Success:
As a new hire, we will hand hold you through several weeks of onboarding, training, and mentoring to set you up for success early in the process. You will learn about our culture, values, and DNA that drives our business. We will do everything possible that you have the tools and knowledge that you need to amplify your earnings without having previous wireless experience.
Mobile Experts are accountable for achieving monthly sales targets, set by their store manager. The Mobile Expert must display, have knowledge of and participate in store promotions, programs, and products. Mobile Experts must stay well-informed of the current trends of key competitors in the wireless industry. Above all, Mobile Experts must have the ability to connect and build rapport with prospective and current customers in order to provide superior customer service. Employees will perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned, but the primary function is providing customers with a fantastic experience and meeting their wireless needs with knowledge of our products and solutions. Other responsibilities include:
* Build consumer confidence with knowledge of core programs, products and solutions
* Retain knowledge and ability to describe merchandise, explain functionality, and features
* Assists with and participates in marketing efforts to solicit new business, including but not limited to outbound calling, social media, and promoting the brand inside and outside the store/retail location
* Maintains the aesthetic appeal of the store, including the back room, restrooms and individual work areas according to compliance guidelines
* Process transaction through store point of sale system
* Remain current on sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges and security practices
* Complete training as requested by the company to enhance or supplement sales efforts, product knowledge and promotional efforts
* Follow company code of ethics and compliance with every transaction.
* The desired candidate must possess the following qualifications and attributes:
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Previous sales experience a plus
* Self-reliance to perform on an incentive based compensation structure
* Excellent communication skills
* Enthusiastic, energetic, personable and friendly disposition
* Ambitious, hardworking and passionate about the wireless industry
* Good listening skills to utilize for selling and training
* Organized with great follow-up skills
* Willing to work evenings, weekends and holidays
* Bilingual in Spanish and English is a plus
Apply for this job