Google Cloud Senior Solutions Architect - REMOTE
Employment Type: Full-Time
Google Cloud Senior Solutions Architect - REMOTE
Phoenix, AZ, US
Requisition Number: 83464
The Google Cloud Pre-Sales Sr. Solution Architect is a special and unique position at Insight. You will have the opportunity to bring your best self to every client interaction; to really show your technical chops and consultative selling. You will be a part of building a business where you will get to make a difference!
As a Solutions Architect, you will combine a diverse technical and industry background coupled with a deep understanding of how technology impacts a business environment. The Architect is able to translate a business need into a technical solution and articulate the value of that solution back to business decision-makers supporting complex solution sales opportunities. The Architect takes a primary technical role in opportunity identification and qualification as a partner to one or more Account Executives (AEs). The Architect is focused on opportunities that may span multiple solution areas and services offerings. An Architect may leverage one or more Solutions Architects and Services subject matter experts to manage a technical sales campaign depending on the specific technical and services requirements of that opportunity.
The Architect takes a consultative approach to selling, focusing on understanding customer business requirements and translating those to appropriate technical solutions and services engagements. The Architect is expected to interact heavily with IT and business decision-makers within their customers to expand the scope of existing opportunities and to identify new opportunities proactively.
Insight is looking for talented individuals who are passionate about emerging technologies and excited about the opportunity to work for industry-leading organizations!
What you'll do at Insight
* Inspire clients with a balance of the art of the possible and realistic roadmap.
* Help customers build solutions for their technical and business needs
* Be the Cloud Sherpa for your customers
* Lead customers on the first step of their path of digital transformation.
* Use your creative or analytical talents to guide and educate our customers.
* Build the business, by assisting on proposals, SOWs and RFPs
* Provide guidance for our internal go to market strategies and our customers cloud strategies.
* Utilize your entrepreneurial spirit and build your / our business
* Share your expertise with the world by doing blog posts, webinars, or presenting at conferences.
* Deliver operational rigor on all opportunities to achieve success for all team mates.
What you'll need to join Insight
* Minimum eight (8) years of experience in technical architecture roles
* Minimum four (4) years in technical pre-sales roles
* Industry or vendor certifications relevant to the cloud space
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com
* Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
* 11,000+ teammates in 19 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
* $8.3 billion in revenue in 2020
* Ranked #409 on the Fortune 500, #15 on the CRN Solution Provider 500, 2020 CRN Innovator of the Year Award
* 2020 Intel Innovation Partner of Year, 2020 Microsoft U.S. Partner of the Year and Worldwide Customer Experience Partner of the Year
* Ranked #7 on the 2021 Fortune World's Most Admired Companies (Information Technology Services industry), #70 on the Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, #296 on Forbes World's Best Employers (#27 within IT), and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2020 list of Best Places to Work
* Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Tempe || Arizona (US-AZ) || United States (US) || INT || None || US - Tempe, AZ ||
Nearest Major Market: Phoenix
Job Segment: Solution Architect, Architecture, Cloud, Developer, Supply, Technology, Engineering, Operations