Rewind Operator at Polyvinyl Films, Inc
Employment Type: Full-Time
Rewind Machine Operator
Polyvinyl Films, Inc.
Polyvinyl Films, Inc. is currently seeking a Rewind Machine Operator to operate, monitor and maintain rewinding equipment to meet production schedule deadlines, while ensuring accuracy and meeting Polyvinyl's quality standards.
* Set up equipment and operate machinery
* Adhere to production schedule to meet deadlines
* Ensure all finished products are in accordance with the correct specifications
* Monitor and maintain machinery on a daily basis; conduct quality check and inspections
* Follow all safety guidelines and advise Production Manager of any safety issues or concerns
* Maintain the cleanliness of the production area
Education, Experience, and Skills
* High school diploma or GED equivalent required; trade school experience a plus
* Previous experience with rewind equipment in a production environment preferred
* Ability to perform in a fast-paced team environment and adapt to change
* Good math and mechanical skills
* Basic computer skills
* Must be able to read written/oral instructions including safety rules/operating procedures
* Good communication skills and the ability to get along well with others
* Team-player with a positive attitude, strong work ethic and willingness to learn
* Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time, bend, climb, squat, reach, pull, push and lift items that weigh anywhere from 25-50+ pounds
About Polyvinyl Films, Inc.
Polyvinyl Films, Inc. is a leading manufacturer and marketer of world-class food-grade films products for consumer, retail and food-service markets. We've been committed to exceeding expectations through superior quality products and outstanding customer service since 1953. Whether for applications in consumer, professional or institutional environments, Polyvinyl Films, Inc. stands out in quality, productivity and reliability.
Polyvinyl Films, Inc. believes in rewarding its employees for their hard work and contributions to the team. Full-time employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, profit-sharing, and opportunities for training and career advancement.
Applicants, as well as position incumbents, who become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis.
Polyvinyl Films is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity. Applicants for employment and employees are reviewed on their individual qualifications for a position. Under no circumstances will Polyvinyl Films discriminate against qualified persons on the basis of race, color, religious creed, retaliation, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity/expression, disability, mental illness, genetics, choice of health insurance, marital status, age, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under applicable law.