Analyst - CRM Analytics
Employment Type: Full-Time
Imagine you receive an enticing email with an enticing promotion to a nearby restaurant. What makes you open the email, engage with the brand, purchase a meal, and get excited to return in the future? That's what we hope to learn on the CRM Analytics team and what drives us to create better offers for a more personalized customer experience.
The purpose of this position is to generate actionable insights around our personalized marketing campaigns across our growing portfolio of restaurant brands. Your findings will be key in creating unique offers for our 200 million+ customers and give our brand teams the information they need to develop key strategies for both new and existing marketing campaigns.
* CRM and customer modeling - manage the CRM and personalization platforms to build and own customer models to allow segmenting, targeting, and personalizing communication across all channels
* Campaign analysis - oversee testing to optimize and measure campaigns and develop a testing strategy for all channel metrics
* Campaign reporting - design and manage the automated reporting of campaign performance to brand stakeholders
* Campaign execution - partner with cross functional stakeholders to develop strategy and help execute campaigns to optimize guest loyalty and lifetime value
* Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Physics, or Quantitative Economics
* Master's Degree preferred
* 3+ years of data analysis experience using SQL, R, python, and / or other advanced statistical techniques
* 3+ years of reporting and dashboarding experience using Tableau, Power BI, and / or other visualization software
* 1+ years of experience with CRM / database marketing and customer analytics (loyalty and lifecycle concepts). Experience working with CRM and customer analytics in hospitality, travel, retail, or consulting environments
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS or ABILITIES
* Conscientious about meeting project deadlines
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Personal integrity, humility, an appreciation for the power of true teamwork, and a sense of humor
* Passion for the restaurant industry and desire to train in our restaurants to learn operations. A strong desire to help shape the future at Inspire Brands
* Self-starter personality who can operate with minimal supervision
* Experience with Azure, Databricks &/or Snowflake database syntax and best practices
* Experience creating and maintaining routines and tasks to manipulate raw data in order to support automated dashboarding
* Experience working with test & control group design to measure campaign effectiveness with statistical significance
* Experience working with channel engagement data to optimized omnichannel marketing campaigns
Inspire Brands is a multi-brand restaurant company whose portfolio includes nearly 32,000 Arby's, Baskin-Robbins, Buffalo Wild Wings, Dunkin', Jimmy John's, Rusty Taco and SONIC Drive-In restaurants worldwide.
We're made up of some of the world's most iconic restaurant brands, but we're much more than just a restaurant company. We're a team of hundreds of thousands who individually and collectively are changing the way people eat, drink and gather around the table. We know that food is much more than a staple-it's an experience. At Inspire, that's our purpose: to ignite and nourish flavorful experiences.