Sr. Financial Analyst, Consolidation & Technical Accounting
Employment Type: Full-Time
Requisition ID : 84201
* On a monthly/quarterly basis gather/analyze data for various accounting areas including being key person responsible for accounting for pensions and leases.
* Assist with monthly regional and corporate closing procedures including posting journal entries.
* Active involvement in accounting research and accounting policy related to various areas but, initially, pensions and leases. Assist with SOX controls testing.
* Be an active participant in special projects as they arise.
* Work closely with the Senior Manager of Technical Accounting and Accounting Policy as well as the Senior Manager of Consolidation.
* Technical accounting research, implementation & documentation 40%
* Special Projects 10%
* Consolidation support 40%
* Reporting (internal and external) support 10%
* BS in Accounting or Finance.
* Active CPA license is mandatory.
* 3 to 5 years of experience in either public accounting or a mix of public/private experience.
* Candidate must have a full understanding of current U.S. GAAP and FASB technical pronouncements.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential.
* The candidate must be able to communicate, discuss issues, and work directly with senior management.
* Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, and relationship management skills are required.
At IFF, we believe that your uniqueness unleashes our potential. We value the diverse mosaic of the ethnicity, national origin, race, age, sex or veteran status. We strive for inclusive workplace that allows each of our colleagues to bring their authentic self to work regardless of their religion, gender identity & expression, sexual orientation, or disability. Visit IFF.com/careers/workplace-diversity-and-inclusion to learn more.
We are IFF. We are the catalyst for discoveries that spark the senses and transform the everyday. International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. is a leading innovator of sensorial experiences that move the world. At the heart of our company, we are fueled by a sense of discovery, constantly asking 'what if?' That passion for exploration drives us to co-create unique scents and tastes in fine fragrances and beauty, detergents and household goods, as well as beloved foods and beverages.
Visit us at www.iff.com to learn more about how we're using Uncommon Sense to challenge expected, champion creators, and do more good for people and planet.
Nearest Major Market: Manhattan
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City