Banking Center Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
At INTRUST Bank, principles and performance go hand in hand. We hire for character and commitment because we believe a focus on values contributes to a healthy and positive culture where employees are celebrated for their individual potential, unique talents are further developed, and positive relationships are fostered. This philosophy has guided us for more than 140 years, and the tradition continues today.
Job Summary: A Banking Center Manager is responsible for directing and participating in all activities of the branch to achieve success in needs-based consulting of all products and services. The position is responsible for coaching and mentoring banking center associates for attainment of all goals. Responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of initiatives and projects to support the department and/or division. INTRUST Bank banker training will be provided for this position. Successful completion is required. Establishes work processes for direct reports and ensures a high level customer service is delivered and promotes and fosters teamwork across all areas of INTRUST. Represents INTRUST Bank in all he or she does in the community, and is focused on the development of new business relationships. Must maintain strict standards of confidentiality, and perform duties in a manner supporting INTRUST's Character Qualities.
* Develop and support a strong needs-based sales environment by modeling the right behaviors, conducting sales meetings and completing daily observations.
* Seek new business from customers and prospects within the community/branch market. Call on required number or prospects each day, per banking center requirements.
* Ensure customer satisfaction and service quality according to INTRUST's Character Qualities.
* Supervise, evaluate, inform, and provide direction to all banking center employees.
* Assist with the development of goals and plans of action for branch staff consistent with Bank objectives.
* Shares responsibility of observing each teller daily with Lead Teller and/or Banking Center Assistant Manager.
* Shares responsibility of observing each Banker daily with Banking Center Assistant Manager.
* Responsible for coordinating new hire and ongoing training for all employees
* Responsible for the selection, retention, coaching, performance management and development of direct reports.
Education and Experience: High School diploma or equivalent is required; bachelor's degree preferred. Two or more years of banking, or management experience required.
Required Skills and Knowledge: Strong sales, customer service and communication skills. Ability to: make independent decisions regarding banking center operations for which there are not always precedents; ability to inspire, coach and lead employee group and have difficult conversations as needed. Perform duties under frequent time pressures. Knowledge of federal/state affirmative action and equal employment laws/regulations.
Required Licenses and/or Certifications: Nationwide Mortgage Lending System Registered or ability to meet qualifications for registration.
Physical Demands: Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds; the ability to stoop and bend; must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time, as required by job duties. Long periods of time will be spent viewing personal computer.
Working Conditions: Normal office environment.
This job description summary is not intended to be an employment contract, nor is it intended to state or imply these are the only activities to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other duties as assigned or requested by their supervisor.
INTRUST Financial Corporation and its subsidiaries, including INTRUST Bank, are Equal Opportunity Employers whose policy is not to discriminate unlawfully against any qualified employee or applicant for employment on the basis of protected military or veteran status, disability, race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal law; except where an individual's protected category constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.#06022021