Employment Type: Full-Time
VOTED TOP WORKPLACE 12 YEARS IN A ROW!
Work for an AWARD-WINNING Brewery & Restaurant!
Iron Hill Brewery and Restaurant is hiring experienced LINE COOKS!
We're looking for a cook who can dig out of the weeds like a John Deere tractor!
We're a high-volume kitchen, which means your shifts will fly by. You'll feel a sense of accomplishment and pride as you adjust to the pace.
A Flight of Reasons to Work Here:
Great Benefits: )
* Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance for full-time employees (those who work 30 hours/week on average)
* Paid Time Off, even for part-timers
* Free shift meal
* Growth and Development Opportunities
* Employee Recognition
* One chance per year to win a trip to the Great American Beer Festival in Colorado
* Free Homebrewing Supplies (yeast, grains, hops)
* Discounts on Food and Beer
What Our Cooks Bring to the Table:
* At least one year of experience in a fast-paced, full-service restaurant, preferred.
* A team-player mentality.
* The ability to execute at a high standard in a high-volume, scratch-kitchen atmosphere.
* Someone who can bring the fun to work and keep it cool when business is booming.
* The desire to drive Guest Satisfaction by going above and beyond the call of duty.
About Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant:
Named after the historic Revolutionary War landmark in Delaware, where General George Washington battled the British, Iron Hill is among the most enduringly successful craft brewers in the United States, with over 20 years of award-winning recognition at national and international competitions. .
Founded by home brewers Kevin Finn, Mark Edelson and restaurateur Kevin Davies in Newark, DE in 1996, Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant has blossomed from one restaurant and brewery to 17 locations up and down the East Coast, including Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, and South Carolina. Each brewery/restaurant has its own scratch kitchen and craft brewery, allowing individual chefs and brewers the creativity to pair the freshest ingredients with the highest quality grains and hops. For 23 years, Iron Hill has incorporated beer in everything they do. Each individual location has its own head brewer. Each location dedicates itself to the freshest ingredients and friendly atmosphere for all age groups - helping change overall perceptions about brewpubs one meal, one pint, one community at a time.