Global Strategic Account Representative
Employment Type: Full-Time
At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary, while helping them bridge the physical and digital world. Our people have the opportunity to bring their creativity to a workplace that thrives on change. Here, you will be part of a team that doesn't just embrace what's exceptional. It creates exceptional.
As a trusted partner to our clients there is a requirement that our Mountaineers must be vaccinated.
Iron Mountain's Global Strategic Accounts represents a select group of Iron Mountain's largest high-profile, growth orientated, and influential customers. These customers have a global presence and require a specialized, best-in-class level of service and attentiveness due to the nature and complexity of the business.
The goal of the Global Strategic Account (GSA) organization is to sharpen customer focus and act as a strategic partner to our customers as their digital and business needs evolve. The GSA team is responsible for managing and overseeing Iron Mountain's top-tier customers and expanding relationships to the next level. The GSA team will understand customer priorities and objectives, then plan and deliver relevant aligning solutions, while also ensuring that we are delivering best in class, white-glove service.
The Global Strategic Account Representative is responsible for supporting the Global Strategic Account Managers and Managing Directors in managing the relationships and growth for Iron Mountain's Global Strategic Accounts. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and operational background that enables them to successfully build and maintain relationships, advise customers, develop innovative programs, and expand across new business units on a global scale.
GSA Team Support and Partnership:
* Support the GSA team to drive business, customer loyalty, and retention, on a global scale
* Collaborate in the development and execution of Global Account strategies
* Collaborate cross-functionally within all levels of the organization and advocate for external and internal teams
* Assist the Global Strategic Account Managers and Managing Directors, as required
* Build and maintain strong relationships with customer key contacts, lead recurring calls to keep customers informed of key items/issues
* Ability to navigate and interact internally/externally, on a global level
* Strengthen and maintain relationships with internal/external customers to provide best in class service, ensure the customer experience is optimal by all means necessary
Customer Strategy & Support:
* Update and maintain customer and prospect information, keep informed of innovative new products, competitive landscape and trends
* Break into new lines of business groups within the defined GSAs
* Understand customer needs and requirements, lead and oversee small to medium sized projects
* Lead operational and account support activities to include; changes in customer service, inventory transfers, billing and invoicing, issue resolutions, incidents, etc.
* Accountable for managing bad debt
* Assists with contract negotiations, and operations
* Execute and implement price increases
* Ensure that customer agreements and contracts are upheld and executed correctly, including SLAs and other specialized processes
* Support key account selling activities including detailed responses to RFP's, tracking activity in SFDC and forecasting
* Assist with creating and delivering QBRs
* Consistently overachieve targets through a customer-centric approach
* Total account book of business revenue growth
* Contributions to bookings
* Contribution to cash collections/bad debt
* Customer satisfaction and building customer loyalty
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
* 5+ years experience managing large, complex customer relationships
* Experience working with customers on a global level
* Understanding of Iron Mountain's organizational structure and hierarchy, on a global scale
* Strong understanding of Iron Mountains product and services
* Strong customer service & engagement experience
* Strong phone presence and comfortable initiating conversations
* Self-starter and proactive problem solver
* Ability to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Willing to work independently
* Team Player
* Travel - up to 20%
Category: Sales Group
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE