Oracle HCM Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
Richardson ISD is seeking a resource to support Oracle eBusiness Suite HCM. Source will provide mostly functional but some technical support.
* Education/Certification: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar major
* Experience: Five + (5) years with Oracle ERP as a developer including workflow
* At least 5 years setting up and supporting HR, Payroll and Advanced Benefits
* Experience with Texas school districts and familiarity with PEIMS, TRS and state reporting a plus
* Experience setting up new functionality or enhancing current functionality in Oracle HCM
* Experience with year-end processing, statutory patch testing and verification and full cycle testing
* Familiarity with sql, plsql, Oracle workflow a plus.
* Effective organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities.
* Ability to work in a team environment
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
* Provide mostly functional by some technical support for Oracle eBusiness suite modules
* Ability to track and resolve issues
* Analyze program changes and participate in troubleshooting
* Implement configuration changes associated with all change/enhancement requests
* Works with Oracle support to resolve application related issues
* Provide end user support
* Supports with the development of training materials and assist when necessary.
* Additional duties required as directed by RISD.