ITADAC Senior Level Cost Benefit Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
Innovative Decisions International (IDI), a wholly owned subsidiary of ITA International (ITA), is a management consulting firm specializing in decision and risk analysis, operations research and systems engineering for business and government customers.
IDI is seeking a Senior Level Cost Benefit Analyst. This position is contingent upon successful contract modification anticipated in March of 2021.
The candidate will lead the full range of benefits related investment analysis and business case development activities including cost analysis, decision analysis, benefits analysis, risk analysis, requirements definition, schedule development, and tradeoff studies. The senior cost-benefit analyst may include any of the following responsibilities:
* lead a team of cost-benefit and financial analyses;
* develop lifecycle cost and benefits of DHS Science and Technology proposed highly complex material or non-material solutions to DHS Component gaps;
* estimate variations of lifecycle cost and benefits due to changes in parameters; conduct cost risk analysis;
* develop multiple objective decision analyses used to weight operational benefits and requirements for evaluating multiple solutions (for high complexity problem sets);
* report the results of highly complex cost-benefit estimates that evaluate the operational benefits, requirements fulfillment, technical and programmatic risk.
* A graduate degree in operations research, economics, finance, IT, or a related field (PH.D or Masters);
* A minimum of 10 years of experience in relevant field including cost-benefit and cost-effectiveness analysis;
* Experience with leading, designing, and implementing cost and cost-benefit modeling;
* Strong communications, analytical, writing, and interpersonal skills; excellent report writing abilities required; and,
* Experience working on DHS projects preferred.
ITA international is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), ITA International would like to ensure that your application process goes as smoothly as possible. If you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with ITA, please contact us by phone at 757-246-6781 or email us at ITA-HR@ita-intl.com