University Student Assistant: JsuRIDE Driver
Employment Type: Full-Time
The University Student Assistant for the jsuRIDE will be responsible for transporting students, faculty, and staff to and from designated stops during requested times throughout the week. This is a face-paced position that requires excellent customer service and adaptability.
* Applicants must be enrolled as a JSU student taking at least three (3) hours per fall or spring semester. (Requirements for international students below.*)
* If not a first-time student, applicant must have a GPA of 2.50 or higher.
* Selected applicants must provide evidence of student enrollment and GPA (unofficial transcript or printout of enrollment/GPA from MyJSU.
* Must have a valid driver's license
* Must be able to work under varying weather conditions, such as hot and cold temperatures
* Must have completed at least one semester at JSU
Notice Regarding International Students:
* All International Students must receive clearance for employment from the International House and Programs. Please visit their website for more information: http://www.jsu.edu/international/immigration-regulations/employment.html
* Due to Visa requirements international students must be enrolled as a full-time JSU student and possess each of the following:
* Passport from their respective country.
* F-1 Student Visa or J-1 Exchange Student Visa.
* U.S. Customs Form I-94.
* Official photo identification.
* Official Social Security Card imprinted with 'Valid for Work Only' or similar statement.