Corporate Expense Control Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim's, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
We are seeking a Corporate Expense Control Manager to be based at one of our locations: Worthington, MN; Marshalltown, IA; Beardstown, IL; or Ottumwa, IA.
* Coordinate the effort to identify cost savings improvement ideas for pork. Track and audit the actual performances of these savings. Partners with the local plant management teams, divisional team for cost savings ideas, track performance.
* Responsible for coordinating the Pork Division budgeting process.
* Prepares, reports actual vs. budget results on monthly and quarterly presentations.
* Attend meetings as scheduled and called; prepared to discuss and summarize plant expenses, evaluate increases or decreases in costs, and detail plans for expense reductions.
* Analyze reports; solicits, develop, and tests recommendations for decreasing costs.
* Work closely with entire plant management and staff to continually drive the recommended cost reductions into the P&L reporting.
* Set plant goals regarding expenses including setting the pork budgets for the next fiscal year.
* Act as liaison for expense managers to communicate and coordinate with corporate team.
* Regular visits to all the plants to strengthen and develop plant expense managers.
* Perform various other duties as needed or as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field preferred
* 5+ years of directly related experience required
* Previous experience with cost analysis
* Knowledge of industrial engineering principles
* Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to details
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Requires excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to work closely with internal and external customers
* Multi-tasking and working well with others
* Strong communication and leadership skills
* SAP knowledge recommended
* Strong computer skills. Microsoft Office
* Able to work all three shifts
* Able to communicate verbally and printed word in English