Channel Sales Manager, HVAC- Remote
Employment Type: Full-Time
What you will do
He/she will lead a Channel Sales team and strategy within our Controls business by executing account management that will facilitate long-term customer relationships with customers.
You will develop and direct the Channel Account Managers to be the premier supplier of all HVAC and Refrigeration Controls products.
How you will do it
* Responsible for top-line growth of revenue, as well as meeting growth objectives around gross margin and segment income, by analyzing the market and current business performance.
* Provide accurate and timely forecasting of sales and the corresponding allocation of sales support resources.
* Performance management by setting clear goals, investing time in employee development, actively coaching (1 on 1's, reviews, regular observed coaching calls, etc.) and performing performance reviews
* Ensure the development of new business and demonstrate an understanding of the various channels in the market and how they relate with the Controls Products business.
* Evaluate Johnson Controls' local performance in customer satisfaction and provide leadership for performance enhancement and proactive resolution of issues.
What we look for
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business , Marketing or related field.
* 8 years of progressive sales management experience in the HVAC Controls industry.
* Strong leadership and coaching/mentoring.
* Able to speak to a technical and non-technical audience.
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/careers.