HVAC TB Chiller Mechanic
Employment Type: Full-Time
What you will do
Johnson Controls Inc. is looking for forward-thinking talent to join our growing organization. During these unprecedented times, JCI is committed to the health and safety of all employees, customers, partners and the communities we serve.
At Johnson Controls you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most exciting and relevant building automation technologies in today's market. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, results-oriented, hardworking and above all fun.
We are looking for a skilled mechanic who has experience with air cooled or water cooled machines to work with top of the line commercial and industrial equipment.
We provide factory certification through our Service Technical Academy (STA) with recognition, monetary rewards, and advancement. We offer incentive programs and a #1 focus on employee safety. We also provide tools, uniforms, and a company vehicle to perform your job and service our customers to the highest standard.
What we look for
* Must be a member or willing to join the local United Pipefitters Association (UA)
* Minimum of 3 years of practical working experience on air cooled or water cooled machines with strong HVAC/ mechanical troubleshooting experience
* You may be required to pass a knowledge examination to assess proficiencies.
* Attention to detail through interpersonal, digital, and written skills.
* Self-starter with a passion/ desire to learn and apply on the job
* Prioritize safety in all forms
* Universal EPA refrigerants license, applicable state or local licensing, and valid driver's license
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age protected veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with disability and you require an accommodation during the application process,
Please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/careers