National Account Manager- Remote
Employment Type: Full-Time
What you will do
He/she will deliver profitable sales volume through assigned National Account customers to meet the annual operating plan objectives. You will develop and execute local market strategies and activities that align with National Account strategic initiatives.
The successful candidate will continually increase top-line revenue, maximize margin and increase market share for the Ducted Systems (DS) Products National Accounts team. Finally, you will work and coordinate with all applicable Johnson Controls (JCI) Business Units to maximize shareholder return and long-term profitability of the overall business.
How you will do it
* Differentiate and leverage JCI product offerings from competitors based on the total benefit of doing business with us,
* Create partnering opportunities with owners responsible for the decision-making process.
* Actively listen, probe and identify customer and market challenges and opportunities.
* Understand customer's business and speak their language.
* Develop credibility, loyalty, trust and commitment with customers.
* Manage ongoing sales process, and respond to, and anticipate customer needs.
* Analyze the market and current business performance and develop sales strategies consistent with DS mission and objectives.
* Understand and communicate the current business environment including competition, purchasing and business trends.
* Increase market penetration by expanding the scope of the existing customer base.
* Rationalize the current key and targeted customer portfolio, ensuring resources are focused on customers with growth potential.
What we look for
* Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering or related field of study.
* Minimum of 5 years' direct sales experience in the HVAC industry.
* Strong communication skills.
* Excellent team and project management skills.
* Ability to consistently manage and respond to multiple customer expectations.
* Ability to engage and influence senior leadership and customer principals.
* Desire to collaborate in a team environment and share best practices with peers.
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/careers.