Employment Type: Full-Time
About JLL -
We're JLL-a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 91,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That's why we're committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We're using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we're honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we're headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet all of the requirements below. We're interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
JLL is currently seeking a Facilities Manager to join our team in Beavercreek, Ohio.
* Oversee and proactively manage the daily site operations of a 107,000 square foot portfolio across Ohio. Provide on-site management of Beavercreek, OH location (not virtual).
* Local Customer Satisfaction and relationship management is key to the success of this role.
* Ensure Client Satisfaction by providing a seamless interface with the Client's Corporate Real Estate team; demonstrate leadership, responsiveness and creativity.
* Support the Senior Facilities Manager and the Project Management team in the implementation and hands on management of facilities projects.
* Oversee the appropriate monthly/quarterly/annual reporting appropriate for the client.
* Actively manage work orders daily in the CMMS tool/Corrigo to meet set response and completion targets.
* Actively manage invoices and vendor actions needed daily in the CMMS tool/Corrigo.
* Provide the lead role to monitor customer satisfaction to meet set targets.
* Maximize utilization of suppliers, preferred vendors/contractors and the level of spending with Minority/Women owned Business Enterprises (M/WBE).
* Ensure compliance with Jones Lang LaSalle minimum audit standards.
* Life Cycle Asset Maintenance - ensure all critical equipment PM's are completed as per schedule.
* Ensure all safety and environmental standards are strictly adhered to within managed facilities.
* Ensure compliance with portfolio wide initiatives and required local, state and federal laws and regulations that pertain to the operating of facilities.
* Oversee the development and management of the capital and expense budgets.
* Provide monthly/quarterly variance reporting and forecasting on operating budgets per required schedule provided by Finance.
* Develop and implement innovative programs/processes that reduce short- and long-term operating costs and increase productivity.
* Coordinate discussions with each vendor or supplier regarding goal setting, performance criteria, and performance review.
* Source local services and goods needed to perform day to day operations through 3rd party suppliers. This includes writing contract, obtaining necessary vendor set up forms and reviewing certificate of insurance for compliance.
* Collaborate with account Sourcing team on national and regional sourcing opportunities to define scope, coordinate supplier walk-through, and manage national and regional supplier performance at the property level.
* Support Regional Facilities Manager and Regional Engineering Services manager on special projects or areas of focus to ensure high client satisfaction.
* Other tasks as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and facilities management experience.
* 5+ years of facilities management or operations experience. Knowledge of building systems, HVAC, electrical, mechanical and services, etc.
* Certified Facility Manager (CFM) or other professional licenses or certifications a plus.
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
* Superior client relationship management skills.
* Strong supervisory and people management skills. Ability to work as a Team.
* Ability to plan and manage financials within budget and time constraints.
* Experience with managing multiple vendors and small capital projects.
* Computer proficiency with MS Office and Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
What you can expect from us
We succeed together and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay.
We can't wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL. Apply today!
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle ('JLL') is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process - including the online application and/or overall selection process - you may email us at AccomodationRequest@am.jll.com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.